- The Music and the Mirror by Lola Keeley
- Breaking Character by Lee Winter
- Blend by Georgia Beers
- Sparks Like Ours (Seven Shores #3) by Melissa Brayden
- In Development by Rachel Spangler
- Just For Show by Jae
- Under Your Skin by Lee Winter
- Casting Lacy by Elle Spencer
- Survival Instincts by May Dawney
- Black Ridge Falls (Above and Beyond #6) by Jody Klaire
2018 is in the books and 2019 is here and into February already. I hit a major reading slump, I haven’t had one this bad in years. In terms of books, I thought that this year has some amazing books and a lot that left me wishing for more. This year I found myself going back to some old favorites and re-reading those gems and passing on some of the newer ones. Thanks to all of you on here, I love finding great recommendations from y’all and seeing your thoughts on the books that I loved or felt blah about.
FAVORITE OF 2018: Overall my favorite book of 2018 was an easy choice. Nothing even came close to The Music and the Mirror by Lola Keeley. This one is walked right in as an all-time favorite. A book that you go back to time and time again. I read this book wanted to start right back over.